Monday, August 14, 2006

we're it!

From "the girl/mom": The boys have been having some difficulties with Blogger lately. They are able to post today, but can't get pictures to upload, or make changes to their template. Hopefully things will be easier for them over the next few days.

Puff tagged the boys, so they're each telling "5 weird things/habits" about themselves. They both had a lot of fun playing, and are supposed to tag 5 other kitties. The boys thought very hard about all of their answers, but fell asleep before they could pick more friends to play. So anykitty that would like to play, consider yourself "tagged"!

Buzzerbee:

1) I don't like to eat my [dry] food outta the bowl; I sit near the bowl and ask Jim or the girl to take some out and put it on the floor. If they're not alert enuff to my needs, I scoop it out with my paw.

2) I like my water f-r-e-s-h; seriously! I've trained the girl that it needs to be changed at least twice a day, or I will sit by it, giving her "the look".

3) I'm not supposed to have any of this, but I like Swedish Fish, sauerkraut, cranberry juice, Nutter Butter Cream cookies, and salt & vinegar chips.

4) After I "use the facilities", I am a mad-man! First, I don't cover what I've just done, but I do throw litter (and sometimes what I just deposited) all over the floor. Then I scratch the wall, the floor, the tub, rip the shower curtain; you name it, I scratch it! Then I run as fast as I can thru the house; sometimes I even "mrrowerowrow" while I'm runnin'!

5) The girl says that I am the happiest living being that she knows, and she's right!

meep:

1) i sleep on my Jim's chest all night.

2) i sit by my food waiting for my Jim or my mom to rub my cheek before i'll eat.

3) i hafta get bubble baths once a month.

4) i carry my "Pookie" teddy bear around when nobody's home. i like to put him in different rooms so that my Jim or my mom are surprised when they step on him.

5) i'm a big boy, but i have a tiny little voice that my mom loves to hear.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I fought Sammy was the only one who needed to be picked up or petted 'afore he eats. - Miles

August 14, 2006 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Buzz--my sister Caroline won't eat dry food directly out of the bowl, either. She always pulls out a bunch of pieces with her paw. I used to think that was weird, but now that I know you do it, I don't any more.

Meep--My mom says you sound like the perfect little love bug. I have no idea what that means!

August 14, 2006 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Buzz, don't worry about the "kickouts" ... the best of us do that. And meep, my Dad says your dad is so lucky that you sleep on his chest. Dad's tried to get us to do that but the closest I'll come is sleeping on his head/pillow.
--Jasper

August 15, 2006 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Meep you are the purrfect love bug!

Drop by and visit, it's our one year annerversarry today. Yippee

*ABBY

August 15, 2006 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

There's nothing wrong with being a picky eater or drinker, Buzz. I wish I were more of one; perhaps I wouldn't be so fat...er, rounded out.

Meep, I don't know about this teddy bear, especially since his name is "Pookie". How are you going to get a lady feline if you're carrying around Pookie all day?!

August 15, 2006 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home