Sunday, June 18, 2006

Vegas, part III

Here's a picture of the view from my room. There were always lotza people sittin' by the pool. One day I wanted to lay-out but there wasn't an empty chair for me. I tried stretchin' out on the ground (I am a cat after all) but people kept steppin' on my tail!

I got pretty fed-up with that nonsense, so I went to The Secret Garden at the Mirage. They had a black panther just like me there! (Well, he was a little bit bigger than me.) I bet nobody would step on his tail!

This is a lamp in my room. I didn't just take a picture of a lamp; this guy is the symbol for the Venetian resort. Isn't it cool that the place we stayed at had a flying lion as their mascot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Wow! A big kitty with wings! How cool is that?!?!

June 20, 2006 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

Is that based on some real creature? I wonder if there are really lions with wings. Wouldn't they need one to make a model of it?

June 22, 2006 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home