Friday, May 05, 2006

catchin' some rays



meep: "hi, Rome N. Panther . . . it's me, meep . . . "

R.N.P.: "Hey kid, howya doin'? Could you move to the right a little bit? You're blockin' my sun . . . thanks!"

meep: "umm, what are you doin' out on the deck?"

R.N.P.: "Gettin' ready for Vegas - I couldn't decide if I wanted a Mimosa or a Daquari, so I got one of each!"

meep: "i don't think you should drink those - those are mom's shower gels . . . "

R.N.P.: "Oh, yeah, I knew that. Hey kid - lemme ask ya . . . what is this 'MEDC'?"

meep: "it's cool - me n' Buzz went last year. Jim does lotza stuff there, but mostly me n' Buzz went to hang-out with the lions at MGM and the tigers at the Mirage. hey - you should go to the Mirage - they have a black panther that lives there too!"

R.N.P.: "Thanks for filling me in, kid. Look out MEDC - here comes Rome N. Panther!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

well, i have no idea what's goin' on over at your house 'cept the beans are goin' to Vegas. i don't know why nor do i know who that stuffed dude is......

May 5, 2006 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

Oohh, Mum says that Vegas is fun. She went there to see some family but she left us behind. She says that we wouldn't like flying so we were glad to stay at home.

Firenze

May 6, 2006 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Don't forget to steal the sunglasses offen the bear. You'll need them in LV. Hey Mom - Anofer vacation spot we can go on. Can we go huh huh?

May 16, 2006 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

The lions are REAL at MGM. Be careful - they might be territorial, Rome N. Panther, and you could get in a scrape!

May 25, 2006 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home