Thursday, May 04, 2006

wake-up call



Buzz: "Pssst, Rome N. Panther . . . are you awake?"

R.N.P.: "Kinda" . . . (yawn) . . . "what's up?"

Buzz: "Um . . . do you wanna take a trip for me n' Meep?"

R.N.P.: "Nah, not really - I'm pretty tired."

Buzz: "Okaaay, but it is in" (whispers) "v-e-g-a-s . . . "

R.N.P.: "Why didn't ya say so! I'm there, dude!"

Buzz: "There's just one thing . . . ya gotta go to the MEDC-thing."

R.N.P.: "Sure. No problem. I'll be there . . . I have no idea what an MEDC is, but how bad could it be . . . ?!?!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

OK, now what is up with this Rome N Panther anyways cuz this is all new to me and Mittens. Maybe we missed something when the Mom's monitor went cablooey. Is that your new friend? MEDC sounds like a Dr or Vet or something bad........

May 4, 2006 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Is MEDC short for Medical Centre???

~Bombay

May 5, 2006 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

So is this guy going instead of you?
He looks a lot like both of you, so maybe no one will notice.

May 5, 2006 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Happy Cinco de Meow-Meow!

May 5, 2006 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home