Sunday, June 18, 2006

Vegas, part I

Rome N. Panther here with the scoop on Vegas!

The MEDC conference was cool! Jim talked in front of lotza people a bunch of times. Buzz said that Jim would be countin' on my help, so I made sure that he had lotza coffee & snacks. He also needed some hand-outs photocopied, so I helped run them from the copy center to Jim's lectures. I'd say that I made myself pretty useful.

I did have some "free-time" to myself . . . checked-out the sights, visited the lions at MGM & tigers at the Mirage, played a little roulette . . .

I know, I know, one of Buzz's rules was no gamblin', but I was HOT - I had a system! They spun that big wheel and those pretty little chips just kept comin' my way! And 'cause I played so much, I got lotza free stuff - everywhere I went, they'd say "No charge, Mr. Panther; it's on-the-house!"

But soon Lady Luck was no longer my friend . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeus said...

My human pet says that if you don't gamble in Vegas, then what was the point in going? I have never been to Vegas, but I think that I might be heading there myself shortly. Maybe you could give me some tips on roulette before I go!

June 19, 2006 at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home