Monday, August 07, 2006

is outside still there . . . ?



Thanks efurrybody for all the nice welcome back posts! Me n' Meep missed y'all lotz!

Whew . . . I am soooo fed-up with this heat! This is a picture of me a few months ago, back when the girl would actually open the blinds and the windows . . . now she just keeps everything closed-up tight with that noisy a/c thingy runnin' - don't get me wrong; I like the cool, I just miss my view.

The girl said she'd let me tell sumthin', but I'm not sure when I'll be ready to talk 'bout the "fancy pants grooming incident". I am offically tellin' Meep right now that if he calls me "baboon-butt" one more time, he's gonna be more than sorry!

9 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no, baboon butt? that does not sound nice at all

August 7, 2006 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Are there dingleberries in this story? I like stories wif dingleberries. They're funny.
I just push thru the blinds to make sure outside is still there.

August 8, 2006 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Baboon butt..........that is funny, but kinda mean, too.

Patches

August 8, 2006 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

The grooming incident sounds ominous. Was shaving involved, by any chance?

August 8, 2006 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We're glad you guys are back! Baboon butt doesn't sound good...

August 9, 2006 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buzz & Meep! You are tagged!

August 10, 2006 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Yeah! The boyz are back - REOW

August 11, 2006 at 5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pounce say;
Welcome back

August 12, 2006 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Oh no, not a "sanitary trimming" ... I've had one before and I felt so silly.
--Jasper

August 15, 2006 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home