Thursday, August 17, 2006

settin' the record straight



I just wanna clear up one thing 'bout Meep's post from yesterday . . .

I did not yell; I merely gave him a warning. Here's how it works: no matter who started it, we're both pretty good-natured 'bout "playing". But sometimes the little kid really acts up and just starts goin' for the cheap shots, like butt-bitin'. I'll put up with this for a little bit, but when I've had enuff, I warn Meep that I'm gonna haul off and take him down.

Look at this fang - doesn't it seem like fair warning is the brotherly thing to do . . . ?!?!?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Shaggy does that to me all the time. I love to rassle but I'm a year old and he is 6 and he gets real impatient with me sometimes.....
That fang is kinda scary. -Scout

August 17, 2006 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh butt bitin is not fair, and it deserves the fang of doom! - Sammy

August 17, 2006 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

We agree wif the Meezers!! And we're shakin' in our furs ofur here.....that fang is scary!

August 18, 2006 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I do the same thing, Buzz. Isis always thinks she has the upper hand when we play fight, but when I have had my fill, I will clobber her! You were just helping Meep gain some self-confidence...but within reason! ;)

August 18, 2006 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Nice white fangs. Are you brushing and flossing? I know the Meezer Mom is brushing the Meezers teeth, or trying to.

Patches

August 18, 2006 at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home