Thursday, September 14, 2006

the thing 'bout scrappin' . . .

Okay, Meep touched on this a little bit yesterday, but I gotta get my 2 cents in here . . .

4 Things I Don't Like 'Bout the Girl Scrapbookin' by JP Buzzerbee

1) It's always a big deal if me or Meep are around 'cause the girl doesn't want us to get stuck on anything sticky.

2) It takes her fur-ever to "do a page" - this means we get ignored.

3) Sometimes the project is 'bout us and we like that. But lately, most of the stuff she is doin' is 'bout that place in Florida where that big mouse lives. And, she keeps sayin' stuff like "when we go back, we should be sure to get a picture of _______ !" [whatever it was she said]. What is this "when we go back" talk . . . ?!?!?! And why does a mouse need a whole world - doesn't he also have a land?

4) If the girl is scrappin', I can't use the 'puter 'cause she's "working on pictures". I've so had it with this that I spoke to Jim 'bout it. He said that it's a classic case of "Dining Philosophers". I don't know what he means, and I'm not sure that I care. I just wanna be able to use the 'puter when I want to!

So that's 'bout it, but I think that's enuff. It's really very simple - the girl can scrap when it is convenient for me and 'bout me, er um, I mean us.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

sneeze on the scrapbook stuff. or take some stinky goodness and drop it in the middle of the pikshurs. I has done bof of those fings when Mommy is 'noring me and reading some stoopid Marfa Stu-art magazine. It werks efurry time. I feel your pain Buzz!- Miles

September 14, 2006 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I could send Caroline over to "help" you out--she's just jump real hard on all the pieces and they'd go flying! No more scrapbooking!

September 14, 2006 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

On your skedyule and bout you makes good sense to me, Buzzerbee!
~~ Sanjee

September 15, 2006 at 3:07 AM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Our beans just got back from that mouse's world. We don't get why he has a world and a land, plus we heard he has more worlds in other countries too! We agree, the scrappin' stuff should only be 'bout you two!

September 15, 2006 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

They go averboard about the silliest stuff don't they!?

September 15, 2006 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Hey, our beans didn't bring us any mice back either! It's the least they could'a done after leavin' us for so long, geesh!

September 18, 2006 at 5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! don't know how we missed ya before, but we found ya now. nice ta meet ya! our Lady wants ta know if yur a Scottish Fold? we told her yur a purrty black cat, but she wanted us ta ask anyway.

September 18, 2006 at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home