Friday, September 25, 2009

finally friday

Hello! My name is Jack. My brother Twizzy introduced me to the blogosphere too many months ago. That's why I named today's post finally friday - 'cause I finally get to blog!

I love my home & family lots! Me n' Twizzy get along sooooo great. Here's a picture:


Seriously - it's unbelievable how much Twizzy n' me like each other. We are sooooo happy - life is just purr-fect! And then, my mom & dad brought this thing home. Here's a picture:

It's name is Franklin (the town he was rescued from), but it can't say that, so it says its name is "Fwankwin" . . . Okay whatever, I mean it is only about 10 weeks old now, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. Twizzy and it get along really good - Twizzy is kinda acting like a dad to it. I gotta admit that I dislike it less now than when it first came to live with us, but I'm gonna need some time.

Okay - so that's bloggin' . . . it was fun! Thanks for readin' my post and please check back 'cause me n' Twizzy will be bloggin' more. If it can sit still long enuff, Twizzy might even help "Fwankwin" to bwog too. We'll see . . .

Have a great week-end efurrybuddy!

15 Comments:

Blogger Hilda said...

Yippee!! An update! We were starting to worry about you. I'm so happy to hear that you and your brother are getting along so well. I'm sure once you have Franklin properly trained (in understanding he is #3 on the totem pole), all will be good.

September 25, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!!! We missed you all!!!!! we is so happy that you and Twizzy are getting along great! And hello Franklin!!!

September 25, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my! Look at that little one!!! Isn't it sweet. Can I lick it's little head?

September 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

He's pretty cute - you have to admit that! I am glad to see you guys again!

September 25, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

Welcome back!!! Y'all have been missed! The little guy is pretty cute and fluffy!
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

September 25, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

welcome back!
that is so good bout you and Twizzy!
and your noo brofur Franklin is furry kyoot!

purrs
abby

September 25, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear from you again! Congratulations on the new addition to the family. We hope to hear more from him -- and from you and Twizzy -- again soon.

September 25, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Oh my goodness...you look so much like my brother Nigel and Fwankwin wooks a bit wike me! Tee hee!

So glad to see you boys again!

September 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Jack! It's so great that you guys are getting along and enjoying hanging out together. Little ones needs a bit of guidance, so it's nice that Twizzler is taking him in hand.


Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

September 26, 2009 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger KitKat said...

Oh, my, it was so good to hear from you Jack. Thanks for the update. We really missed you and Twiz and now there is sweet little Franklin. We're so glad all is well and look forward to more updates.
Kissies and purrs,
Normie (from the Bridge), Mika, Sasha & Grady

September 26, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Awww, Fwankie is swankie...or will be when he grows up to be a mancat. I think you will grow fond of him...you two are such sweet cats!

September 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Oh, I have been so waiting for word from you guys! Jack, I am so glad you are so loving. Twizzy, it's your job to help the other ones as big brother. Franklin, welcome to the family! Or should I say Fwankwin?? Anyway, you are cute, and concatulations on finding a very good forever home!

September 26, 2009 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Hi there Jack! We are glad you finally got to blog! You are a handsome sleek fellow!
Franklin is sure a cutie! We are so glad your people another kitty!!!!
Please post more often, we miss you!

September 27, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Well, well...we fall behind in our visiting and look who we find when we stop over...a new brother. Welcome Franklin, aren't you a handsome little guy.

September 29, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Yay!!! We're so glad to hear from you Twizzy and Jack! We've been wondering how you were doing.

And welcome to you little Franklin!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures,

Charlemagne and Tamar

October 1, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home