Friday, August 29, 2008

whoo hoo - it's here!


I wanna thank efurrybuddy for all the furry nice birthday wishes you sent - you guys are the best!

And oh yea - my stroller came from the guy in the brown truck! You can see how excited I am - I was meezin' all night 'til my dad put it together for me! It's really neat and I like it lotz - hopefully my mom can get some good pictures of me in it later.

(Yes, that is aluminum foil wrapped around the table leg in the back - mom & dad "shampooed" the carpet and hadta move the furniture back in while it was still kinda damp . . . 'course that was 4 days ago, so maybe it's time mom got off her butt and took the foil off . . . sigh, what am I gonna do with her?)

Hope efurrybuddy has a furry happy & safe Labor day weeek-end!

8 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

Yeah!!! Don't you just love it??

Latte

August 29, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

Waa hoo! We hope you get to test drive it this weekend!

August 29, 2008 at 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Strollin'

August 29, 2008 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom's got that lazy butt issue going on too.
Can't wait to see stroller pics!!!!! Hope you enjoy it and aren't scairt of it.

September 1, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Wow, Twizz, how lucky is that???

September 1, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

CONCATULATIONS!!!! we hopes that you loves it Twizz!

September 2, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Yea! Stroller! Maggie went for a short walk in her's this weekend.
--Jasper

September 2, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I left you guys an award today (http://jaspermckittencat.blogspot.com/2008/09/thankful-thursday.html).

Can't wait to see the stroller in action.

--Jasper

September 4, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home