Tuesday, October 16, 2007

my mom's desktop


whew . . . i haven't blogged in almost a month - blame my mom! she keeps sayin' stuff like how "time keeps gettin' away" from her and how she "really meant to let Meep blog today" . . . blah, blah, blah - enuff with the excuses woman!
a long time ago, Puff tagged us for the desktop meme. there was kinda too many instructions for me to do it by myself, so i asked my mom to help. she kept sayin' she would help me later, but you can guess how that went. i needed sumbuddy who was good with the mouse-thingie and not as scared of 'puters as me. so i asked Twizzler if he wanted to help. turns out that meezer is up for just 'bout anyfing and isn't 'fraid of much so he said he'd give it a try. sure enuff, he did it for me - yea Twiz!
'cept for the picture of Buzzy, there isn't anyfing furry interestin' on my mom's laptop. what you really can't see is all the dust that's on her screen (ha ha!) i think if you biggify the pic, you can see the icons better.
since i haven't been able to visit all of my furiends, i don't know who's been tagged for this meme. Twiz copied the directions from Puff, so if ya wanna play, here they are:
Here's how to play:
Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Here’s how you can do a screen capture:
1. Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
2. Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can "edit" the image before saving it.
3. Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
this meme is lotza fun, so go ahead and play if ya like!
mom got some pictures of me & Twiz cuddlin'-up; maybe me & him can do a blog post together later this week!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hey Meep!!! good to hear from you again! So, you and Twizzler is cuddlin' together? That's great news!!

that's shur a nice pikshur of Buzz!!

October 16, 2007 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That's a nice desktop. How lucky that Twiz was able to help you out with this. I can't wait to see pictures of you two!

October 16, 2007 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, it's nice to hear from you again. You have a neat desktop.

October 16, 2007 at 9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful that there is a photo of you on the desktop1

October 17, 2007 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

That's a great picture of Buzz on the desktop. Your limerick will be going up very soon, Meep. I am very glad that your Mom is OK with my doing one for Buzzerbee, too. It just wouldn't seem right to leave him out.

Thank you for all your prayers and purrs. My sister-in-law is coming home today! Yay!

October 17, 2007 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is such a sweet pic of Buzziekins.
Happy day and strong purrrs to you and Twizzler, Meep

October 17, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Oh happy day!! I'm so glad you all updated. We can't wait to see the pictures of you and Twiz. (And it was so nice to see Buzz on the desktop ... made me smile.)
--Jasper

October 17, 2007 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

It's good to hear from you again, Meep. How are you and Twizz getting along?

October 17, 2007 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home