Friday, October 02, 2009

fwankwin fwiday

hi! i'm fwankwin bug. here's me 5 weeks ago when i came home. i was 6 weeks old. a nice lady found me & my brother in a ditch with no momma. she brought us to the vet. once my mom & dad saw me, they wanted to bring me home to live with them fur-ever. don't worry 'bout my ditch brother - he got to go to a fur-ever home with one of the nice vet ladies.

there's lotza stuff i wanna tell ya 'bout me

. . . Hello efurrybuddy, it's Twizzler. Franklin just fell off the table and is now chasing Jack, eating a piece of cardboard, and smacking a toy mousie all at the same time. I gotta say I'm pretty impressed he was able to concentrate as long as he did on his first post. Well, I don't want to steal his thunder, so we'll just let him finish his post next week.
Have a great week-end efurrybuddy!

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Franklin! We is furry furry happy to meet you! you gotted a furry wonderful furefur home!!!!! and two really great beans and great brofurs!

October 2, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger The Creek Cats said...

MOL! Great job on your first post Franklin. You are are a cutie pie!! You look a lot like our foster sisfur, Saylor. You are about the same age too!

October 2, 2009 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Franklin--it's hard to be a kitten and think of one thing for that long--if it is not something moving!

October 2, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Parker said...

You did a very good job indeed!

October 3, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Franklin, nice to meet you. That's a great effort for a first post,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

October 3, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger Cory said...

What a sweet little multi-tasker you are! You did a fantasic job on your first post!

October 3, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

OMB. Look at that tiny boy! I can't let my mom see him--she's getting all squishy about baby cats again...

October 4, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

It's great to meet you, Franklin. You have found yourself a wonderful forever home and I'm glad that your brother did, too. You did very well on your first post.

October 4, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home