Tuesday, July 01, 2008

twizzler tuesday

It's "Twizzler Tuesday!" and I'll get to my post in a sec, but first I wanted to say that my whole family thanks efurrybuddy for all of their nice thoughts 'bout Buzzy - it really means a lot to all of us.

Okay, now 'bout me - The T-Man . . . yes, this is a picture of me AT THE VET'S OFFICE (thanks a bunch, Dad!) I do not even want to talk 'bout what is going on in my butt-area when my dad took this. Let's just say that I would much rather "express myself!!!" when I'm good and ready. Ummm, seriously - I really didn't 'purreciate that my photo was taken during such an em-bareass-ing procedure. And let's face it Dad, ya gotta sleep sometime . . . I will have my revenge . . .

7 Comments:

Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Awww, poor Twizzler. Your dad should give you more treats to make up for it.

July 1, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Twizz, you really need to take a pikshur of your dad sleeping or drooling, or picking his nose or something equally 'barassing.

July 1, 2008 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Is there no end to the embarrassing photos they take of us?

July 1, 2008 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh no! You look like you are giving your dad the evil eye!

July 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

Sorry you had to go to the vet Twizz! We agree with the Meezers - you gotta get a picture of him doing something embarrassing!

July 2, 2008 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Aww Man Twizz! What an indignity! Bad enough to have the v.e.t. doing bad things to your back side...but to capture it in picture! Why don't you take a picture of your dad in the bathroom...that'll get even!

July 2, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Man oh man...I can't believe your dad took your picture during that most embarrassing procedure! I think a pooh on the pillow is completely deserved!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

July 3, 2008 at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home