Friday, June 13, 2008

how long has it been?!?!?



Hi! My name is Bear ... me and my 'dopted brothers Meep & Twizzler haven't been able to blog because our mom has been "too busy with werk ..." Well us kitties got together and figured-out where all of her "werk" lives - lotz of it's in this stupid drawer. So I camped-out on top of her papers thinking that would help her get some purr-spective. But do you know what she did?!?! She and our dad went to some big conference about some dude named "Ed" who is pretty "Tech"nical (TechEd 2008-Orlando). And I didn't know this ('cause I'm still kinda new to this family) but it's physically impossible for our mom & dad to go to Orlando and not visit this Mouse World place ...

Anyhoo, we're all home now, and since Technical Ed is over, my mom will have lotz more time to let us blog & visit with our fur-iends.

Thanks for checkin' in with us efurrybuddy - we missed ya'll lotz! As the Mouse would say, "See ya real soon!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

hi Bear, i don't think i've talked to you before, nice to meetcha. i love black kitties, you guys look so mysterious. i'm more white than black, my white shirt is bigger than my tuxedo.

June 14, 2008 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

You look very cute in that desk drawer. Went to Orlando and did not visit that mousey! wow. It would be fun to see that Mickey.

June 14, 2008 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hurray!! Hi Bear, Glad you and Meep and Twizz are back! We have missed you!

That desk drawer looks mighty comfy.

June 15, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

We sure missed you guys!
Smooches!

June 15, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger KitKat said...

Great to see that all of you are back. Bear, you are so cute. I haven't seen Twizz in awhile. I love Meep too. I have missed all of you. I am so happy you are posting again.
Kissies and purrs,
Normie, Miss Peach's special little (tiny) friend

June 15, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

welcome back guys!!

June 20, 2008 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Curtain Cleaning Terre Haute said...

Thanks for a greaat read

November 25, 2022 at 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home