Thursday, February 07, 2008

Twizzler's 7 weird(est) things


Okay, I'm gonna hafta talk to my mom 'cause I'm really fed-up with her bein' on our 'puter all the time . . . oh and who is this Uncle Sam guy and what's taxes?!?!
Okay so a really loooooong time ago, me & Meep got tagged by our buddy Tripper to do a meme of 7 "weird" things 'bout ourselves . . . only 7 huh . . . okay, here goes mine:
1.) My eyes are kinda crossed, but only some of the time. It depends.
2.) The only kinda people food I like is chicken or turkey breast. And I won't take it outta your hand, it's gotta be minced up super-duper small and put on the floor. Oh, and I'm gonna take forever to eat it. That's just how it is.
3.) I love Meep. Seriously, I need to be with him efurry wakin' and sleepin' minute. If I can't find him, I get kinda stressed-out and go lookin' for him. And when I find him, I give him a bath. It's just what I do.
4.) I never walk. I run.
5.) When I run, I criss-cross both my front & back feets. Always.
6.) I can't wait 'til it gets warm and I can get inside my stroller and sit on the deck with my mom while she has a cup of coffee. I don't even care that my stroller is pink. Really.
7.) I want my box changed efurry time me or Meep uses it. #1 or #2, it doesn't matter. It needs to be changed. Now.
Okay, that's my meme. Tomorrow Meep's gonna take his turn. See ya . . .

10 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Furry facinating!

February 7, 2008 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I don't think you are weird. I'm so happy that you and Meep are best buddies. I think it's funny you run everywhere! And the litter box thing, I completely agree. Must.Be.Clean.

Thanks for sharing!!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

February 7, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

What is it with busy humans? They need to slow down and attend to us!

February 7, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Maybe the crossed legs & eyes have something to do with each other? You two sure cute together!

February 7, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

mine eyes is the same as yours - kind of crossed. most of the time for me, but once in a while they're not.

but you're not weird.

February 7, 2008 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds normal to me. I think you need to start a Meezer Rule Wednesday, Twizz. I mean, if Caroline can do it, how hard could it be? ;-)

February 7, 2008 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we'z so glad yoo and Meep is bestest buddies...now, about dat turkey breast...

February 8, 2008 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

We think those are all very normal! You're not that weird Twizzler :-)

February 8, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Southbaygirl said...

We like the kissing and cleaning photo. Hi...we've given you ana ward-please stop by and pick it up

Kodak, 3 Perf and Winton

February 8, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

those are coold things about your Twizz. You're are so handsome a boy. It is nice you like to be with Meep so much. I'm sure he misses his brother Buzz so having you around must make hime feel so much better. Your beans too.

I hope they are feeling better. It is always hard to lose one of us furry kids, but our spirits will always be with them.

February 10, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home