Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Twizzler Tuesday

Hi! My mom said that me n' Meep can take turns writin' on the bloggie . . . I picked the days that start with a "T"!

And we all wanna thank Karen Jo for awardin' us the Sweet Award - we really 'preciate it!

And I wanna tell efurrybuddy that I have an evil twin, just like Mr. Hendrix. My evil twin's name is Kanye. He is responsible for all the stuff that I know I'm not supposed to do. Like . . .

1. Jump on the dining room table
2. Play "too ruff" with Meep
3. Put butt marks on mom's pillow
4. Toot SBD poots (okay, it's not like I'm not allowed to do that, it's just easier to blame it on Kanye!)

And this is a picture of Kanye . . . you can tell it's him 'cause he looks kinda cranky!

kanye

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Twizz....er Kayne, I fink all of those things is ok to do. mommy laffed and laffed at the butt marks on the pillows.

October 23, 2007 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Puff said...

Hmmm, now I'm wondering if it's my dad's evil twin that does some of those things...

October 23, 2007 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

It's good to have an evil twin to blame all this stuff on, especially the butt marks and the toots.

October 23, 2007 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... I think I need an evil twin to blame things on...Oh wait... I AM my evil twin...

October 23, 2007 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Yippieeeee! Bendrix is so excited to have another evil alter ego to hang around with. Welcome Kanye!! We can telyport back and forth causing mischeif at each other's houses. fun fun fun.

Perhaps Kanye can join Baby Mao's Stinky Poo club. Evil alters need extraordinary talents like that. Mine is scratching. I'm very good at that. Climbing too.

October 23, 2007 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hmmmm, first Bendrix, then Kellie the Orange Cat's evil twin Hellie, now Kayne.

Where are all these evil twins coming from?

October 23, 2007 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Twizzler, I mean Kanye, I mean Twizzler, it's nice to finally formally meet you.

October 23, 2007 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're just being a meezer!

October 23, 2007 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

We always blame our SBD's on the dog. Even when he is in the other room!

October 24, 2007 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I can tell Kanye likes to get into trouble!

October 24, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home