Friday, February 08, 2008

Meep's 7 things

um, hi, it's me, meep . . .

Twizz was 'upposed to say this yesterday, but he was all too busy talkin' 'bout himself so i'm gonna say it . . .

we wanted to thank efurryone for all of their furry nice comments & support while my mom & dad was feelin' down. our blogosphere is a really amazin' place and you kitties & your beans are all the bestest. we truly 'purreciate your kindness.

my turn to do the meme: 7 weird things 'bout Twizzler

1.) he's always lickin' me. he never lets up. sure i like a nice friendly facewash now and then, you know for those hard to reach spots, but c'mon - he just keeps lickin' me non-stop! and on top of that - he has fish-breath!

2.) efurrytime he eats crunchies, he throws a whole bunch of them into the water bowl.

3.) [oh hold on a sec, my mom is callin' me ...]

um, i'm back . . . my mom told me that i'm 'upposed to write my meme 'bout me, not Twizz. well, that's gonna be harder 'cause i'm not weird . . .

1.) i'm ~ 13 pounds, but my mom calls me her "little kid".

2.) i have a baby blanket that i love - it says "Little All-Star" on it.

3.) sometimes when i get up from a nap, i'll keep my blankie on me when i walk over to the food & water.

4.) even tho i'm ~13 pounds, i have a squeaky little voice.

5.) lately whenever i go to use "the box", i talk before i get in to do what i gotta do.

6.) after i go #1 in "the box", i come tearin' out runnin' like a nut and rip-up the welcome mat. but only after #1, never #2.

7.) i hafta stick my head in any kind of bag that comes home. and i usually stick my head thru the handle-thingie.

oh, we wanted to thank efurrybuddy that's given us an award - we've gotten some furry nice awards that my mom has not been good 'bout postin' . . . hopefully next week we can get her to do her job.

11 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that you are very proactive to check all out the bags that come in the house. That's important. You never know what you might find.

February 8, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I totally get that bag thing... Love the bags! I really like to lick plastic bags, too.
--Jasper

February 8, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

those are some great things to know about you Meep. We tear through the house after a #2 'acuase it's too stinky to stay in the same room.

February 8, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Puff said...

Hi Meep, don't worry about the voice. I can only say 'mew', not 'meow', and even baby Jake can say meow. We all think you must be taking good care of Twizzy cause he loks good, like he put on a pound or two and his coat looks pretty too.

February 9, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Aw. 13 pounds is a good weight, no matter what your voice sounds like.

Thank you so much for your encouraging comment at my blog. We appreciate your support so much.

February 9, 2008 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

I like to run after I use the box too - but usually after #2. I won't tell you what Mommy calls the dance I do, it's embarrasing!

February 10, 2008 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha 7 wierd things about Twizzler. ha ha ha
guess what! I weigh 13 lbs too and I have a little squeaky voice. Mommy calls me "her little boy cat" cause that is what they said on that show Psych. Jeez.
I'm on crunchy ID and stinky goodness WD. I really like my foods. I like chicken too, but Im a big fan of goldfish crackers. nom nom nom. I do your #6 after my #2. I also dig a lot. Mommy thinks I'm digging to China.
puuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssss to your whole family. Your beans love you all so much, but they are only human and they did everything they could for Buzzerbee.

February 10, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Black Cat said...

Both your 7 weird things memes are great:) xxx

February 11, 2008 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger PB 'n J said...

Oh yes - we love the bags too - but usually it's only Jake that gets his head stuck!

That's a great list!

February 11, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

You look so comfy Meep. Thanks for sharing...my bro tears out of the bathroom too...but I'm not sure which thing he's doing at the times he races out...I don't want to get that close to stinky kitty stuff.

February 12, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

I liked reading this. Now I completely miss my bother. I am so glad you three are together. that is nice :-)

February 13, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home