Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ticked-off tuesday

hi, it's me, meep . . .

it's tuesday, and i'm ticked-off, so i'm 'fficially callin' this post "ticked-off tuesday" . . .

mostly i'm ticked-off at cancer. 'course efurrybuddy knows that Buzz has it. and a coupla years ago, my mom had it too (she was furry lucky 'cause surgey got rid of hers). and over the week-end, we just found out that Jim's sister has it now.

and i'm also ticked-off 'cause i ordered sumthin' on-line to *express* my feelin's and it was apposed to be here yesterday. arrgh, hiss, growl! hopefully the nice guy with the brown truck will stop at my house before it stops bein' tuesday, and i can post a picture of what i bought.

UPDATE: double-hiss!!! the guy that drives that big brown truck just went down my street & he DIDN'T stop at my house . . . grrrrrr

5 Comments:

Blogger Parker said...

Oh dear, not more cancer in your family. That's awful.
We are sorry!
I really hope you get your package soon too!
Please try to have a better Tuesday!

June 19, 2007 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Well Meep, I'd be ticked-off too! It's so not fair that Jim's sister now has the bad Cancer thing! Hope your package comes soon...is it a punching bag? Or something you can bite? Or Kick? Or wrestle?

As always we are sending warm thoughts and best wishes for a speedy recovery for all.

June 19, 2007 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no, no more cancer!!! you guys haf all been through more than enuf!! we is sending big purrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss and lots of purrayers to you all.

June 19, 2007 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am very angry at cancer too. My grandpa had it. And I never even got to meet him. Cancer, you are very very BAD.

June 20, 2007 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am so very sorry to hear that Jim's sister has cancer now, too. I hope that she can get rid of it like your Mom did.

June 20, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home