Friday, May 11, 2007

7 random facts . . .

hi, it's me, meep . . .

sorry i can't post any pictures, but my mom's 'puter is broken and i'm using one of Jim's old laptops. my mom says that this 'puter is older than me!

Abby tagged me to play this meme . . . it looks like fun so here goes . . .

1) i'm a little bit more than 4 years old. my gotchya-b/day was actually April 12th, and my mom feels terrible that she forgot to post for me.

2) even tho i "butt-bite" Buzz lotz, i really do luv him.

3) my favorite person in the whole wide world is my Jim.

4) i yawn all the time. maybe it's 'cause i'm anemic sometimes and my brain needs more oxygen.

5) i don't bathe myself. my mom & Jim do what they can with special pet wipes, but i'm really kinda due for my professional bath.

6) i like to carry my toys in my mouth. when my mom & Jim go out, i pick-up my toys and take them into Jim's office - kinda like a present for him when he gets home.

7) i have a special blankie/pillow thing that i hafta kiss before i can go to sleep on it.

so that's my meme. thanks for readin' it.

Bombay tagged Buzz, so he's gonna post his next . . .

Hi efurrybuddy. I'm feelin' a little bit better today. Before I go back to bed, I'll post my meme real quick . . .

1) If my mom asks me a question and the answer is "yes", I will blink my eyes once and nod.

2) I was pretty upset when Meep came to live with us, but now I actually kinda like him.

3) When my mom tries to give me some food that I don't want, I will scratch all around it like it sumthin' in the litter box until she gets the idea and takes it away.

4) Speakin' of litter, I don't scratch inside the box. I prefer to scratch the wall and floor nearby.

5) Sometimes my mom hugs me so much my eyes bug-out and I squeak.

6) I like when Jim rubs my chin and my mom strokes the top of my nose, between my eyes.

7) I'm gonna fight this gross, stoopid cancer as hard as I can!

Thanks for askin' us to play, Abby & Bombay - it was lotza fun. We're not sure who has already played, so if you'd like to, consider yourself tagged!

15 Comments:

Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Thanks for telling us all that, boys. I'm glad it was a fun distraction for you with everything that's been going on. Meep, your number 6 particularly touched my mom--even though I never saw your paw come out of the computer or anything. And for Buzz's number 7: YOU GO, BUZZ!

May 11, 2007 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

Buzz - YOU GO BOY! Yeah# 7 - KICK IT'S BUTT!!!
We love both of ya'!
Purrs

May 11, 2007 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo go Buzz, kick dat cancers butt but good! We love lerning stuff about our frends!

May 11, 2007 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger The Lee County Clowder said...

Let us echo: You go, Buzz!!

May 11, 2007 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

fanks for telling us all about you guys!

Buzzy - yeah you is gonna WHIP that cancers BUTT.
we hopes your chemo is werking and that you is not getting barfy from it.

May 11, 2007 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger sammawow said...

Hey Buzzy, we agree about totally kicking butt on that cancer thing. And Meep, Happy Belated Gotcha Day!

Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

May 11, 2007 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh it was fun to see yore meme. Buzz and Meep :)
Buzz, you go kick that stuff's butt!
We're purrin for ya!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs :)
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

May 11, 2007 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meep - take care of your brother. He needs you now more than ever.

Buzz - hang in there little man. You can beat this...I know you can.

You boys are both so handsome and furry!!

Pam

May 12, 2007 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Dear Buzz, I soooo know you're gonna beat this cancer's butt reeaaal good! I'll be cheering you on super loud furom Singapurr.

~Bombay

May 12, 2007 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

Thank you for your lists. We'll be purraying for you all as you fight that cancer Buzz.

May 12, 2007 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Meep and Buzz,
Thanks for sharing with us. Our mom thinks you are both just so so sweet and we do too. Oh, and to second (or tenth) the sentiment...YOU GO, BUZZ!

May 13, 2007 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Happy Mother's Day!

May 14, 2007 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Meep, I didn't realize you and I are about the same age.

Tipper


Buzz, ol' buddy, I like to scratch/cover outside the box, too. Then Mom says something like "OK, Max, that's good enough". How does she know? Can she see inside the box?

Maxwell Smartkitty

May 14, 2007 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I loved reading your memes. Buzzerbee, you kick that cancer's butt right over the moon! Go, Buzz, go!

May 16, 2007 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

m'kay so I know this post is way old, but who cares! Buzz, when I readed your #3 and #4 responses, I couldn't help but agree completely!! I cover up the food that I don't like too...and Momma always knows when I'm in the loo a'cause I thump on the walls of my box...NEVER in the litter, that's just gross man.

June 13, 2007 at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home