Saturday, March 31, 2007

a little good news!


Hello efurrybuddy! Just had a quick minute to share with you some good news . . .
I went to see Dr. Wendy today, and she said that I haven't lost anymore weight since my last visit! She says that I look and feel smaller 'cause I've lost some muscle mass, but my weight was the same right down to the ounce. Then she took some blood, so I'm glad that she weighed me first! I still have some nasty infection stuff goin' on in my mouth, so I'm gonna be on those gross drops for at least another 10 days.
I can't thank efurryone enuff for all of their kind words and purrayers. You've all really helped my mom to feel so much better. And a huge thank you goes out for the suggestion of the baby food! That stuff is great! Jim and my mom brought home some chicken (stage 1) and I gobbled up two jars today! Yummy stuff! (Meep liked it too!)
Hopefully this week I'll be able to visit efurrybuddy's blogs and get caught-up on all your news - so much has happened in the blogosphere while we've been gone.
Thank you again for all of your well wishes and support - you are all amazing.

11 Comments:

Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Yay! We're glad you guys are feeling a little better. Bring on the baby foods!!

March 31, 2007 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger a fluffy feline friend said...

That's great. Hope to hear even more good news soon!

Purrs to you,
BK

April 1, 2007 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Ohhhh good!!!!!
So happy it looks like things might be making a turnaround!!1
Even though the drops are foul tasting, they are there to make you feel better, so don't fight them too much!

April 1, 2007 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

We so glad to hear this! We're still sendin' purrs for you all!

April 1, 2007 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY BUZZERBEE!!! We knowed that you would like the babyfood - glad you is eating it!!

April 1, 2007 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

This is great! Baby food is a treat to get, isn't it? I think ham is my favorite, but maybe chicken. Or veal or beef or turkey.

April 1, 2007 at 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor babies!!!! We've been so worried about you guys. You're in our prayers!! Hang in there kids.

Pam, Mookie, Binx, Sneakers, Rowdy, Bones and Buddy

April 2, 2007 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good news - YAY! we're furry glad you're eatin' the baby food too. yummy, yummy.

April 3, 2007 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Oh goody! We's so glad yoo's doin better. Baby foods are the bestest yummies!
PURRRRRRRRRRRS!
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

April 3, 2007 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

With lots of warm naps on mom's lap and lots of yummy baby food I'll bet you'll be well in no time.

When you have to take the icky medicine just think really hard about how much your people love you and how good the baby food tastes.

April 4, 2007 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me and Spot are glad to hear you are feeling a little better. As much as I hate to admit it, the pink stuff usually works. My mom says a little oatmeal in the baby food is pretty good too. Purrs & nuzzles, to both of you and your mom & dad too.

April 4, 2007 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home