Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a girl!

Hi! I'm Gracie! I adopted my mom & dad last October. A very nice lady at our vet saw me living in a boat in a marina yard. I had quite a few siblings, but I was the only one clever enuff to come over to say "hello" to the nice lady. I was only 12 weeks old, but I was already furry self-sufficient.

I didn't know that I would live in a home with 3 boys (btw: boys smell funny) . . . but I can hold my own with my brothers. Don't get me wrong - I am all girl. My mom & dad say that I'm a Pirate Princess . . . tuff, but still dainty. Sometimes when I'm especially destructive, my mom asks me to try to be "a little more Princess, a little less Pirate."

My favorite thing to destroy is cardboard. I'll try to share some photos of my most creative destructions later.

Well, I hafta go destroy something . . . it was a pleasure to meet you!

10 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well it was good to meet you and should you ever have a destruction party, count me in!

June 16, 2011 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger A few Good Cats said...

We're glad to get to know you too, Gracie!

June 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Gracie
You look like my sisfur Boo.
Mom is totally over the moon for tuxies. She loves each and every one. So you look like my sister Boo and you also share my other sisters name : Gracie. What is more perfect?
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

June 16, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

Oh wow, you look like you are a whole lotta fun Gracie! If you want to hang out and have girl party, you can come to my house. Us girls out number the boys here!

June 16, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww......such a pretty girl!! You keep those boys in line!!

Pam

June 17, 2011 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Very nice to meet you! We're very happy you got a good home. Chase Fwanklin some so he might lose a pound or two...
--Jasper

June 17, 2011 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Hiya Gracie! :)

June 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

Gracie - what a pleasure to meet you!
You've been gotcha'd by a great family!

June 20, 2011 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Takie said...

Nice to meet you! I hope you are enjoying your new Family.

Dog Fence | Pet Solutions

January 30, 2012 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

Hey Gracie, we are so happy to meet you. Glad you were able to be rescued and now you live in a beautiful furever home. Hope mom and dad are spoiling you with treats. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

August 23, 2018 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home