Wednesday, June 15, 2011

it's been waaaay too long . . .

hi efurrybuddy . . . i'm fwankwin. we haven't bwogged in a really long time. lotz of stuff has happened - fur one thing, i got fat. i'm 16 pounds now and my doctor and my mom & dad say that's too many pounds. so my dad is gonna start taking me for walks to get some exercise. this is a picture of me "getting used to my harness" - i'm gonna tell ya right now, i'm not sure that's gonna happen. but i had a nice time in the sun with my dad, and i even found some bird poop to investigate. but then my mom realized what i was sniffin' and she kind'a freaked-out, so i had to stop. after i "get used to my harness" (yeah, we'll see 'bout that), my dad is gonna try walking me on the brick walking trail outside my house . . . stay tuned!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Good luck with the walking! I personally think there is never too much cat!

June 15, 2011 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Perhaps you'll enjoy some outside walks.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥

June 15, 2011 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger A few Good Cats said...

Nice to hear from you again! Glad life is good out your way....

June 15, 2011 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Going fur walks can be fun! Zippy will do it once in awhile, but not us. We won't even go outside unless we is in our kennel 'cuz outside is really scary.

June 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

I like to go out and walk too. Mom says I walk her more than she walks me. Have fun!

June 15, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big you've gotten - you've certainly grown up into a good looking man cat!!

Pam

June 16, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home