Thursday, November 30, 2006

watch the birdie

* A special note to all the nice ladies at our v-e-t's office - this is the right blog for "J.P. & Doc". Those are our "official names" on all of our paperwork, but 'round the house, we go by Buzzerbee & Meep. Thanks for always takin' such good care of us! *



hi, it's me, meep . . .

this is a picture i took today of my favorite bird, Mr. Cardinal. actually, he's married to Mrs. Cardinal, so i guess both of them are my favorites.

i been tryin' real hard to take a picture of Mr. Squirrel, but he doesn't stay still for very long. it's kinda hard for me to hold the camera and take a picture fast enuff, but i'll keep tryin' . . .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm - duz red fev-vers taste better than the offur colors? cuz they look way yummier! umm...or is he a furrend of yurs like as in we shouldn't think 'bout eatin' him?

November 30, 2006 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

oh pleeeeeze don't thinx 'bout eatin' Mr. & Mrs. Cardinal; they're my fev-ver furrends. but we got lotza yucky pidgeons if ya wanna gobble them up that would be ok!

November 30, 2006 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

good pikshurs - i just can't hold and press at the same time. you are furry talented. - Sammy

November 30, 2006 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Gosh, a red bird! I love red! I wish I had red birds at my house!!

November 30, 2006 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We have a cardinal couple at our house too.

November 30, 2006 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cardinals are such pretty birds. I'm glad that they are your friends. You are quite talented with the camera.

December 1, 2006 at 1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. we're good wif pidgeons. let us at 'em.

December 1, 2006 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home